Pasta With Seafood In A Lobster Bisque SauceFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta.
- Clean shrimp, and saute both sides of shrimp in butter until pink in color.
- Heat bisque until warm; do not bring to a boil.
- Drain pasta, and return to stove with burner on the lowest setting. Add shrimp and warmed bisque. Stir ingredients together. Pour into serving platter, and serve immediately.
- NOTE: You could also make this dish with gnocchi and penne
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating12 people
Greatness, greatness, greatness and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
perfect 5cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Oh, this just sounds like Heaven in a bowl! Bookmarked!! High-5! Thanks for sharing.meals4abby in Valders loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!