Punch Bowl CakeFrom itsjustjuwah 7 years ago
- cake (bake a yellow or white cake, or use a ready made pound cake) shopping list
- fruit (cherry, blueberry or strawberry pie filling, crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, sliced bananas... anything SWEET... use more than one! mix em' up!) shopping list
- vanilla Jello pudding, prepared as directed shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
- pecans or walnuts for topping (toasted if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut into chunks.
- Place chunks of cake in the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Add a layer of the fruit filling of your choice.
- Add a layer of the pudding of your choice.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers till the bowl is full.
- Top with nuts.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
The Cookitsjustjuwah Jena, LA
The Rating5 people
Cool! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
The kids ate it all up in a snap at the Halloween party. It was wonderful and easy to boot.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
You know, I love punch bowl cake and we used to make it all the time for get-togethers for the family and office. I haven't had one in ages....but your picture sure makes me miss it a lot. I'm saving this to try soon. It's time to trip down cake m...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!