Pepper Crusted Stuffed Flank SteakFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In large skillet cook bacon until just done but not crisp then drain on paper towels.
- Score steak by making shallow cuts at 1” intervals diagonally across steak in a diamond pattern.
- Repeat on second side then pound steak into a rectangle working from center to edge.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then arrange bacon lengthwise on steak.
- Spread spinach, pepper and garlic over bacon then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Roll up from short side then secure with wooden picks at 1” intervals starting 1/2" from end.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness then cut between picks into 8 slices.