German Chocolate PieFrom taylorsue82 7 years ago
- 4 ozs german chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 11/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3Tablspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 11/2 cups shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans shopping list
- 1 unbaked 10" pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- In microwave melt chocolate n butter together on low setting, stirring several times to prevent burning.
- When chocolate is melted stir in sugar,salt,vanilla cornstarch and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in milk until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Mix coconut n pecans together and sprinkle evenly over pie.
- Use a knife to cut through the coconut into chocolate mixture in several places.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- The pie center will puff up and the top begins to crack when pie is done.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating8 people
WOW...never had german chocolate pie! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Love german chocolate,I've got to give this a try.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
I need some NOW!! Yummy!mamalou in Attleboro loved it