Six Layer Sausage CasseroleFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 lb sausage cooked and drained ( vegetarians try Soyrizio brand ) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups raw sliced potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup raw sliced onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 cup raw peas shopping list
- 1 Qt. canned diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 Tabs. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large casserole (3 qt) place cooked sausage in bottom.
- Cover in layers: potatoes, onions, rice, and ending with the peas.
- Cover all with the tomatoes
- Mix seasoning together and sprinkle on top of tomatoes
- Cover and cook @ 350 for 1 1/2 hrs.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
sounds absolutely wonderful thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds like a meal that will stick to your ribs!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds like a very nice casserole! Full of comforty goodness!juels in Clayton loved it