Shrimp Stuffed MushroomsFrom mark555 8 years ago
- 1 lb Large mushroom caps - cleaned with stems removed shopping list
- 2 oz slivered almonds - toasted and chopped shopping list
- 8oz fresh chopped spinach - cooked and drained and cool to the touch shopping list
- 4 oz shrimp - cleaned and cooked minced shopping list
- 1 TBS lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 small onion minced onions shopping list
- 1 Cup fine bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms.
- Pop remaining stem out. Chop stems and set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter; brush over mushrooms.
- Spray a shallow baking dish (about 8-inch square, or one which will fit mushrooms in one layer) with butter-flavored spray or grease with butter.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; add reserved chopped stems, minced onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Toss shrimp with lemon juice
- Combine cooked ingredients with bread crumbs, shrimp, spinach, and seasonings. Fill each mushrooms, piling up.
- dust each mushroom with almonds
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot and mushroom caps are tender
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating3 people
LOVE this! Can't wait to try it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Great idea for those 4 ingredients! Absolutely love it!juels in Clayton loved it
Thanks for the post...
PS...Gotta love the picture! Although, not too apetizing!!! LOL!!!!! =)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it