Crescent Pinwheel AppetizersFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
- 2 pkgs. crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped fine shopping list
- 3 scallions (green onions), sliced shopping list
- 1 - 4 oz. can chopped black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 - 2 oz. jar sliced pimento, drained and minced shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent roll dough on large cutting board. Very lightly flour cutting board in advance if dough seems overly sticky. Do not separate pieces. Seal seams together on each piece of dough, so you have two rectangles. Set aside.
- Mix together remaining ingredients; divide in half. Spread half of cheese mixture over one dough rectangle, repeat on second piece. Roll up rectangles from the long edge, pinch together to seal seams. Slice each roll into 24 rounds. To avoid crushing the dough, use a piece of thread. Slide the piece of thread underneath the dough, bring up over the top and crisscross, pull ends to slide through dough.
- Place rounds on ungreased cookie sheets or baking stone, bake 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating6 people
great. great. 5
(I gained two pounds today just looking at these great recipes)cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Sounds delicious! High 5!juels in Clayton loved it
Me TOO Arthur.. and I can't even have any!! :()
Love this ..big 55555!! :()lanacountry in Macon loved it