Whole Wheat Couscous SaladFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 1 Box Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat couscous (Parmesean cheese and Soy Flavor) shopping list
- 1 can Garbonzo beans, rinsed and drained. shopping list
- 1 Small white onion shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped and seeded. shopping list
- 1 cucumber, chopped shopping list
- You can add any fresh veggies you like to this like peppers, mushrooms or whatever you like shopping list
- Chopped basil shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- juice of two lemons shopping list
- mint leaves , chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare couscous to box directions.
- Add Chopped vegetables to couscous.
- Combine ingredients in large container.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare dressing using olive oil, lemon juice.
- Mix into salad.
- Garnsh with mint.
- Chill for several hours.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
This looks and sounds great! A nice variation of couscous salad.juels in Clayton loved it
Thank you my Bud for more healing foods!!
Groups added,,(thank you:) 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
Awesome....missed you gal,thanks for all the recipe forwards, you are too sweet.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!