Almond Lace CookiesFrom juels 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease 2 baking sheets, or spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil the chopped almonds for 2 min. in just enough water to cover them. Drain and use a food processor to chop finely.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract and chopped almonds.
- Drop teaspoonfuls 2 1/2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake until golden rims form, about 5 min.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips with 1 tbsp. shortening in a microwave, about 1 min (use a microwave-safe bowl). Stir to make a smooth chocolate sauce.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the lace cookies.
- Remove the cookies with a spatula onto a lg. plate and allow to cool until the chocolate sauce has hardened.
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating7 people
These look really great. I'm looking for new cookies for my Christmas cookie trays. This one will be on it! Thanks!
Melissam11andrade in Kankakee loved it
Lovely!! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Thank you Julia for posting these cookies, almond is my favorite cookie flavor.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Be My Valentine31 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice76 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Quick N Easy Dishes39 members
Fast Food20 members
Time Saving Recipes39 members