Crab RangoonFrom alexa586 5 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. fresh or canned crab meat shopping list
- ½ tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ½ tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 ½ green onions, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 package wonton wrappers shopping list
- oil for deep-frying shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the crab and the cream cheese. Mix in the remaining filling ingredients one at a time.
- On a flat surface, lay out a wonton wrapper in front of you so that it forms a diamond shape. Wet the edges of the wonton.
- Add a heaping teaspoon of filling to the middle, and spread it out toward the left and right points of the diamond so that it forms a log or rectangular shape (otherwise the wrapper may break in the middle during deep-frying).
- Fold over the edges of the wrapper so that it forms a triangle shape. Seal the edges, adding more water if needed.
- Cover the completed Crab Rangoon with a damp towel to prevent them from drying out while preparing the rest.
- Heat pan and add oil for deep-frying. When oil is ready (the temperature should be between 360 - 375 degrees), carefully slide in the Crab Rangoon, taking care not to overcrowd the pan.
- Deep-fry until they are golden brown, about 3 minutes, turning once. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Cool and serve.
The Cookalexa586 Thorofare, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!