Coffee Crusted Beef TenderloinFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Trim fat from roast and remove membrane
- Fold over thin end of tenderloin. Using heavy string,tie roast,knotting every inch or so.
- Combine dry ingredients. Rub half over entire surface of the roast,covering generously. Let meat rest 15 mins and then rub with remaining mixture.
- Place meat on rack in roasting pan. Immediately turn heat down to 400 and roast,without basting on center shelf. Cook till instant read thermometer in thickest portion of tenderloin reads 130(rare)or 145(med.)
- Remove roast from oven and let rest on heated platter 10 mins. Internal temp. will continue to rise. Cut into 1/4' slices,garnish with sage leaves and serve immediately.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
I'll have to try this,it sounds terrific,thanks for sharing........Bobrobertg in loved it
Wow, how unique! I'm very curious about what this would taste like!juels in Clayton loved it
I've never had so much luck with coffee rubs, but with all the other ingredients in this recipe, I think it would be fabulous. I'm going to test this one out. 5 forks!c_gomezmail in Lighthouse Point loved it