Almond Joy Brownies Mix in a JarFrom kitchenwitchcooks 7 years ago
- Almond Joy Brownies Mix in a Jar shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (wipe jar after this layer) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut, sprinkled with 1 teaspoon shopping list
- almond extract and tossed to blend shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped whole almonds shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour mixed with 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- and 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient. shopping list
- Attach the following instructions on a gift tag: shopping list
- Almond Joy Brownies shopping list
- Makes 2 dozen brownies. shopping list
- Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix. shopping list
- Add: shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine (not diet), melted shopping list
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- Mix until completely blended. Spread batter in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. shopping list
- Cool completely in pan, then cut into 2-inch squares. shopping list
How to make it
- have you checked out all my GIFT JAR RECIPES -
- www.foodpals.com in my HALLOWEEN THROUGH CHRISTMAS group and take a look at even more at www.recipesecrets.com in the Christmas thread in the recipe exchange
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
The Rating6 people
Great Post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Very nice...I love to give these at Christmas!
This one is new for me...a keeper! 5 forkslinspj in New Hartford loved it
Awesome post. Will keep for personal use and will use for Christmas gifts.
Thanks for sharing!
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!