Apple Pancakes From Mrs BrayFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups of pancake mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup of water shopping list
- (I substitute 1 cup of whole milk, I like a thicker batter) shopping list
- 1 cup of finely chopped peeled apples shopping list
- 2 tbsp of melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pancake mix and milk mixture, slowly.
- Fold in the apples.
- Stir in butter, cinnamon, lemon juice and sugar.
- Bake on a slightly greased griddle.
- Don't beat the batter until smooth, makes it tough.
- When drops of water dance on the griddle it is o.k.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- grk Houston, TX
- aduplessis Baldwinville, MA
- shawdowsmom Fennville, MI
- butterflysue Pacifica, CA
- recipediva Pittsburgh, PA
- lor Toronto, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔