Elaines Asian Beef Noodle SoupFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 2 cups beef, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 package rice noodles shopping list
- 2 cups beef bouillon shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups trimmed snow pea pods shopping list
- 6 green onions, chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil* shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 2 cups water to boil in a large saucepan.
- Add the beef bouillon and chicken stock.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Boiling rapidly will only cloud the broth.
- Add carrots.
- Add the peas, onions, garlic, ginger and beef.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating59 people
omg !!!!!!!! this sounds incredible i love soups
minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I enjoy throwing together soups like this. It sounds similar to the chicken soup that I hear calling me from the fridge. Ha.
How far up the green onions do you chop? I like to use six or eight inches of the green.
Thanks for the great post.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
This is easy, and looks and sounds wonderful! Thanks for posting such great recipes!juels in Clayton loved it