Pa Dutch Baked Pot Pie BowsFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
How to make it
- Brown meat, onions and pepper.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- When meat mixture and pasta are done cooking, mix all together; along with the milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Pour in to a baking dish.
- Bake @ 350* for 40 to 45 minutes; uncovered. You want the bow tips to brown a bit.
- Heat soup; thin with milk or water (your choice). If desired you can spoon the tomato soup over the top of your individual serving of Baked Pot Pie Bows.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating6 people
great depression reecipe thanks lotmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMY one too!! :) 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sounds yummy and so simple!juels in Clayton loved it