Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate FudgeFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate and millk in microwavable bowl on high 2 to 3 min or until chocolate is almost melted ,tiring after 2 min.
- Stir until chocolate is melted
- Blend in vanilla
- Spread fudge into greased 8 inch square pan
- drop peanut butter by teaspoon onto fudge.
- swirl peanut butter with knife
- refridgerate 2 hours or until firm
- cut into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating7 people
gotta love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it