CORNBREAD AND HAM CASSEROLEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 2 C. cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 1-16 oz. can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1-16 oz. can cream style corn shopping list
- 1 C. self rising corn meal shopping list
- 5 oz. shredded mozzaralla cheese (or your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 2 qt. baking dish or preferably a large iron skillet.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 6 servings.