Parmesan Oven FriesFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- Combine: shopping list
- 1/4 cup Pamesan, grated shopping list
- 1/2 teaspon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Coat with and Roast: shopping list
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped frsh parsley or dried parsely shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees with a baking sheet inside
- Combine Parmesan, garlc powder, paprika, cayenne, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat potato wedges with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, then add Parmesan mixture, tossing to coat.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and coat with remaining oil.
- Place wedges on the pan and roast until golden, 15 minutes per side.
- Return fries to bowl and toss with parsley
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
Thanks so much for this great recipe. I'm going to try this tommorow. High 5brianna in loved it