Boudin BallsFrom shibattou 5 years ago
How to make it
- Remove casing from boudin.
- Form by pressing into balls about the size of walnuts.
- Dip balls into beaten eggs and then into seasoned crumbs.
- Deep fry balls in cooking oil until lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with toothpicks.
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating5 people
I've been wanting to know how to do this for forever! Thank you, thank you!kristinsh in Katy loved it
I love boudin balls get them in Laccasine when I visit my sister.m2googee in Tomball loved it
I love Boudin, this sounds GREAT!dooley in Krum loved it