Boudin BallsFrom shibattou 5 years ago
How to make it
- Remove casing from boudin.
- Form by pressing into balls about the size of walnuts.
- Dip balls into beaten eggs and then into seasoned crumbs.
- Deep fry balls in cooking oil until lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with toothpicks.
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating5 people
I love Boudin, this sounds GREAT!dooley in Krum loved it
I love boudin balls get them in Laccasine when I visit my sister.m2googee in Tomball loved it
I've been wanting to know how to do this for forever! Thank you, thank you!kristinsh in Katy loved it