Scalloped PotatoesFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Make white sauce of first 5 ingredients.*
- Place half the potatoes in greased 2-quart casserole; cover with half the onion and half the sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees about 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Serves 4 to 6.
- *Shredded cheese may be added to sauce.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
Just made me hungry again!! 55555 :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
love these scalloped potatoes Blue great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love scalloped potatoes! Thank you for sharing! 5*****gourmetana in London loved it
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Pass The Potatoes103 members
Holy Hot Potatoes Batman60 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
ILL GIVE YOU FOUR AND YOU GIVE ME MORE27 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members