Creamed Peas And New PotatoesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes; pare off narrow strip of peel around center of each.
- Cook in boiling salted water 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook peas and onion in small amount of boiling salted water 8 to 15 minutes; drain.
- Make a white sauce of butter, flour, dash salt, and milk.
- Combine vegetables and sauce.
- Serves 4 to 6.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
One of my fav's!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
comfort food!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
One of my bestest favs!! 55555 !! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it