Filipino Skinless LonganizaFrom betchie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- After thorough mixing, divide into four portions.
- Place each portion in a sandwich bag.
- Close the sandwich bag flap and using fingers and palm, press the meat to flatten it to ¼ inch, making all areas even in thickness.
- While in the plastic sandwich bag, create grooves using the back of a knife to make longaniza shapes.
- Put the bag in the freezer to harden a little, about 10-20 minutes.
- Slice the meat following the groove marks.
- Remove plastic skin.
- Grill longaniza or fry in a skillet
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbetchie Belfast, GB
The Rating7 people
Love good Longaniza, (had some tonight) yummy!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Such a great combo - sweet and savory - high 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it