Stuffed Cabbage CasseroleFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups chopped cabbage shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar, optional shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a slow cooker; add cabbage, green pepper and rice
- . In a bowl, combine the water and tomato paste. Stir in the remaining ingredients
- . Pour over beef mixture; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until rice and vegetables are tender.
- Yield: 4-6 servings
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!