Roasted Brussels Sprouts with CranberriesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or other sweet vinegar like rice shopping list
- vinegar or a reisling vinegar) shopping list
- 1 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts (4 cups or so) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
- Course sea salt or kosher salt shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with olive oil.
- Drizzle the oil and vinegar over the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange the sprouts in a single, uncrowded layer on
- the prepared pan.
- Roast for about 35 minutes, tossing in pecans and cranberries halfway through.
- Shake the pan occasionally for even cooking.
- Transfer the sprouts to a serving bowl, stir in cranberries and pecans,and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve immediately.
- Variation: Add chunks of butternut squash to brussels sprouts before
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
wonderful recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is really different! Definitely a must try, thank you!
5*****gourmetana in London loved it
Oh yum. I love sprouts and cranberries, what a great combination and I bet very pretty on the holiday table. Great post my friend and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it