Praline Pecans and CranberriesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- Praline pecans and cranberries shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups toasted pecan halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Grease a rectangular pan.
- Spread pecans in a single layer in pecan.
- Combine corn syrup, sugar and butter in a glass measuring cup then microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave 1 minute longer.
- Stir in vanilla and baking soda until blended.
- Drizzle evenly over pecans and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly coated then bake 1 hour stirring every 20 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a large sheet that has been covered with heavy duty aluminum foil spreading pecans evenly with lightly greased spoon.
- Cool completely.
- Break pecans apart with a wooden spoon.
- Combine pecans and cranberries in a bowl. Store in air tight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!