Calabrese Polenta Verde Polenta With Broccoli Rabe N PancettaFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring 3 quarts of chicken or veggie broth to a boil with a pinch of salt.
- Add the broccoli rabe and cook for a minute.
- Begin to add the cornmeal in a slow stream, stirring continuously. Simmer, and stir for about 25 minutes.
- Add the pancetta and red pepper flakes, and cook another 10 minutes or until tender.
- Season with the red pepper flakes.
- Once cooked, pour onto a board and leave for about 5 minutes. Serve each helping with a selection of cheeses, or some tasty grilled sausages
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating15 people
Mmmmmm!!!!!!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Pancetta and Broccoli Rabe are a classic combination with a lot of flavor adding them to polenta makes this tasty side into a one dish meal.
Fantastic!trigger in loved it
My gosh. I never realized that polenta is as easy as you make it sound. Also, I always experienced it as something that you put stuff on top of, rather than something that you mix stuff into. Very cool. I look forward to making and eating this colorf...moremisslizzi in Philadelphia loved it