GnocchiFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel potatoes.
- Boil potatoes until they are soft.
- Mash them plain (no milk, no butter, etc.).
- Add the flour, eggs and some salt, to taste.
- Dough should remain fairly moist.
- Roll pieces of dough into 1/2 " diameter ropes.
- Cut ropes into 1/2" pieces.
- Press edges of gnocchi with tines of a fork and roll slightly.
- (This can be a tedious step... if you want, just do it with your thumb).
- Boil in salted water (ala pasta) until they float.
- Remove from pot with slotted spoon or spider.
- Add a smattering of your favorite sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
I've made these before, this is a great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
i will be making this for lunch!sweetipi in Brisbane loved it
This looks so good and easy! Thank you Sweetipi for sending me this one!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it