Pina Colada Fruit DipFrom christinem 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup (about 4 oz.) plain yogurt shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (4-serving size) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained well (I go ahead and use a whole small can, even though it may be more than 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. coconut extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. imitation rum flavoring/extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, blend together yogurt, cream cheese and pudding mix until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and extracts.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and, if desired, refrigerate for one hour or until ready to serve.