Chocolate Chip Coffee CakeFrom linspj 6 years ago
- 1 c butter shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (or 1 c sour cream) shopping list
- 1 1/2 c sugar, divided (or Splenda pourable) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1 c (6 oz) chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped pecans (oprional) shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, cream cheese and 1 -1/4 c. sugar (or Splenda).
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour, alternately with the milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Combine pecans, cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Toothpick should come out clean when done.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around edges.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Cool before cutting. Makes 10-12 servings.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating4 people
sounds yummy - thank you - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
love it, thanks for sharingsparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yummo!hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it