Chocolate Peanut Butter Rocky Road ClustersFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line 2 - baking sheets with parchment paper or wax paper
- melt the chocolate and peanut butter in the top of a double broiler or in a medium glass bowl in a microwave and stir unitl smooth.....
- combine the corn flakes , marshmallows, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- add the melted chocolate , stir gently with a rubber spatula until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.........
- using 2 heaping tablespoons or 1 - # 20 ice cream scoop, portion 7 clusters, about 1 inch apart, width wise and lengthwise, on each baking sheet..............
- refrigerate the clusters until firm about 30 minutes.......
- makes 14 clusters
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Law..this younguns trying to do me in!!
I love you Ms Tink..55555 :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Fantastic as usualmarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Ohhhhh my goodness! Shame on ya!! These sure sound good.jett2whit in Union City loved it