Cashew Crusted TilapiaFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 1/2 C flour or Bisquick shopping list
- 1 Tbls salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped cashews shopping list
- 2 9 - 10 oz tilapia fillets shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2 Tbls olive oil shopping list
- 1 lemon quartered shopping list
- chopped fresh parsly shopping list
How to make it
- Using a fork, stir flour, salt and pepper in large plate to blend. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl to blend. Place Cashews on a large plate. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper, dredge in flour mixture, then dip in eggs to coat. Press both sides of the fillet into the nuts.
- Melt butter and oil in heavy skillet over medium heat. Add fillets to skilliet and cook untill coating is lightly browned and fish is cooked through - about 5 min per side.
- Place on fillet on a plate, squeeze a little lemon on it and sprinkle some parsley and serve.