Cranberry Cheesecake BarsFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 1 Pkg cake mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup Chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter (softened) shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 16 oz whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 t nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, margarine and 1 egg at low speed until crumbly.
- Add pecans; mix well.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 13×9 inch pan.
- Bake for 5-8 min or until crust is just set. (Crust will not be browned.)
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and egg; beat until smooth.
- Set aside
- Add nutmeg to cranberry sauce and blend well.
- Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Spoon cranberry sauce in 3 rows length-wise in pan.
- Pull knife through cranberry sauce and into cream cheese mixture to form swirls.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars or squares.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating3 people
Now this is a nice one to serve on Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Sparow, For some reaon, I am not seeing the topping ingredients. Would you send them, please? Sound like a winner to me! Thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Ooooooo sparrow my all time weakness cheesecake and i dearly love cranberries too yummmmmmmm a great one here ......**ten** lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it