Scallion and Bacon Mashed PotatoesFrom m11andrade 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large pot, cover potatoes and garlic with lightly salted water. Boil until potatoes are fork tender.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels and dicard all but 1 teaspoon of the bacon grease. Add green onions to the skillet, sauté until soft, but not brown. Add bacon; keep warm.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot. Mash potatoes with milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Stir in bacon and scallions.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- juels Clayton, NC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- tdbaum1 St Louis, MO
- slg121060 Gainesville, GA
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- choclytcandy IN
- meals4abby Valders, WI
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating10 people
Ooooooooo yummy and creamy .......**5**
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is some serious comfort food! Thanks for this one!juels in Clayton loved it
Did you say bacon - my kind of recipe! 5555!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it