Coca-Cola Sloppy JoesFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the beef or turkey with the onion until onion is soft and meat is no longer pink, about 5-10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in cola and barbecue sauce and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened to desired consistency, another 10-15 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toast cut side of buns, if desired, under broiler or in a skillet.
- Heap mixture onto buns. .
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating6 people
This "5"FORK recipe is another
"Made-to-Order" Grandson PLEASER (^_^) ~
Thanks so much for sharing such a
~*~ mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This looks wonderful. Many thanks!!!!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
Love this! So unusual and unique!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!