Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese and Pecan frostingFrom rescue_ranger 7 years ago
- carrot cake shopping list
- Yields (1) 3-layer cake shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- ½ teaspoon All spice shopping list
- 2 cups grated carrot shopping list
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- cream cheese frosting shopping list
- Yields 4 Cups shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Grease bottom and sides of 3 (9-inch) round cake pans; line bottoms with wax paper, and grease and flour wax paper
- 2) Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- 3) Combine flour and next 5 ingredients; add to oil mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in carrot, pineapple, and pecans. Pour batter into prepared cake pans.
- 4) Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 5) Spread Cream Cheese frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- 1) Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating well.
- *After frosting Carrot cake sprinkle with the chopped Pecans
- Yields 4 cups
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
The Rating4 people
That did it...set a place for me at your table,please. Whatever is for dinner is ok with me.
Your recipes are over-the-top. 5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
have made this know its delicous my mama use to make it love the cream cheese frosting high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!