Pina Colada CheesecakeFrom henrie 4 years ago
- 1 teaspoon of rum extract shopping list
- One 3 ounce can of flaked coconut shopping list
- Four 8 ounce packages of cream cheese shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups of sour cream shopping list
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, well drained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place rum extract and coconut in food processor; process until combined and finely chopped. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl; beat until softened. Beat in the next 7 ingredients in the order above, beating well after each addition. Stir in the coconut and pineapple. Pour mixture into 9 inch springform pan.
- Place pan in large roasting pan; transfer to oven. Fill roasting pan with 1 1/2 inches hot water. Bake 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 325ºF Bake 30 minutes longer or until wooden skewer inserted in center is drawn clean. Remove cake to wire rack to cool. Refrigerate cake overnight before serving.. Cake may be topped with fruit, if desired. Makes 16-20 servings.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
fantastic delicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
henrie...what can I say? Other than you make it....we will come, lol. Great recipe!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Love this! There is a pina colada lover or two in my family. This will be great for all of us!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it