Elegant ChickenFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1 sm. can sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 6 slices Swiss or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 box chicken-flavor Stove Top stuffing shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease 13” x 9” glass dish and layer chicken (uncooked) on bottom. Sprinkle water chestnuts over chicken. Cover with cheese slices. Top with soup and sprinkle dry stuffing mix over soup. Drizzle melted butter or margarine over all. Lay foil over top, but don’t seal. Bake approximately one hour or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed green beans or a lightly dressed green salad.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating5 people
Can't go wrong with that. Great on 5 from mecookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
'Sounds simple but good. I've made something similar, but it was without the stuffing(It called for cracker crumbs)....What a nice addition.dynie in Marietta loved it
Hey Natalie - thanks for the awesome post! Good old fashioned fare!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!