Tasty Club Sandwich with a PLUSFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, toasted shopping list
- as needed --- mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 each lettuce leaves shopping list
- 2 each tomato about 1/4 inch thick per slice shopping list
- 1 each slice cooked ham, about 1/8 inch thick shopping list
- 1 each slice old cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 each bacon strips, cooked crisp shopping list
- 2 oz sliced turkey or chicken breast shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the 3 slices of toast on a clean work surface.
- Spread the tops with mayonnaise.
- On the first slice, place 1 lettuce leaf, then 2 slices of tomato, then 3 strips of bacon.
- Place the second slice of toast on top, spread side down.
- Spread the top with mayonnaise.
- Add a slice of ham and old cheese.
- On top of this, place the turkey or chicken, then the other lettuce leaf.
- Top with the third slice of toast, spread side down.
- Place frilled picks on all 4 sides of the sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich from corner to corner into 4 triangles.
- Each triangle will have a pick through the center to hold it together.
- Place on a plate with the points up.
- The center of the plate may be filled with potato chips, French fries, or other garnish or accompaniment.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating58 people
Hey, Elaine! Been looking for different combos for stuff for my kids, and I saw this. Love it!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
yeah baby im hungry again hahahaha that is a good looking sandwich elaine yum
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
thanks chef elaine 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!