Turkey Meatloaf BurgersFrom mis7up 6 years ago
- 2 pounds ground turkey shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 small onion, grated & liquid drained shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp apple sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- (optional: lettuce greens, tomatoe, etc condiments) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, chili powder, paprika, salt, and apples sauce together. Mixing thoroughly. Divide mixture in to 8 portions. Shape each portion into a hamburger patty shape.
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Mean while, in a large 10 to 12-inch skillet, place olive oil in pan and heat to med-high heat. Place patties into pan. Cooking for 3-5 minutes on each side, and remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain excess grease off.
- When all patties have grease drained, place in an 11x8-inch pan to finish off cooking process in the oven. About 10 minutes.
- Serve on a hamburger roll, with veggies and condiments. With a side of chips or raw crispy veggies.
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating6 people
no problem good delicous recipe love turkey burgers high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow! super recipe....... I need to try it soon!!
Thanks!!!berry in Riverside loved it
Wow! super recipe... I need to try it soon!
And super picture...berry in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!