Barley and Three Bean SoupFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
- 1 Tblsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 small onions, cut in half and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, undrained shopping list
- 1 can 15 oz. lima beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can 15 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz. italian style stewed tomatoes undrained shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick cooking barley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons choped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Cook onions, garlic and cum in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or untl lima beans are tender.
- Stir in parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating10 people
Another good one Lincoln..55555, FFF foodies! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Good! I've had my slow cooker going almost daily!dynie in Marietta loved it
love soups very nice one thank you for sharing
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it