Spinach and Mushrooms And Brown Rice With CheeseFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds spinach shredded shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 3 cups short grain rice cooked shopping list
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then oil a square baking dish.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet then add garlic and mushrooms and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and stir and cook 2 minutes then stir in pepper and cheeses then set aside.
- Make a layer of rice on bottom of baking dish then spoon spinach cheese mixture over rice.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with paprika then bake 10 minutes.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly and brown then cut into squares and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Sounds good 5frodo in meadville loved it
Sounds wonderful! Thinking of adding this to the Thanksgiving menu. Great post as always!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
great stuff, thanks 5 from mecookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!