Stuffed Bell Peppers with ShrimpFrom petunia97 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound small, peeled shrimp ( can use boiled) shopping list
- 8 large bell peppers ( parboiled and drained) shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic (optional) shopping list
- 3 cups of cooked rice ( you may need a little more or less rice, depends on your own taste) shopping list
- salt, pepper, creole seasoning to taste shopping list
- I don't always parboil the peppers. I just stuff them and add water to the pan and cover tightly with foil. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic
- Add shrimp and cook until pink
- Season to taste
- Add cooked rice to shrimp mixture. Check your seasoning again.
- Stuff the bell peppers.
- Bake at 350 for 25 mins.
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating4 people
I love this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing it. 5 forks from me for surebrianna in loved it
Sounds delicious, love the addition of shrimp!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds really good. I never thought about the shrimp :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!