Snowball CookiesFrom ashleythm 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 375
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour, stir in morsels.
- Shape level tablespoon of dough into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned.
- Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar if desired.