Pork Chop And Potato CasseroleFrom lor 5 years ago
- 6 large pork chops OR boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 6 potatoes, sliced shopping list
- 2-3 medium onions, sliced 1/2" thickness shopping list
- 1 can Cream Style corn OR cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced or chopped shopping list
- Note: I like to add minced garlic or garlic powder to this and top the casserole with crushed potato chips mixed with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. I only use the crushed potato chips when I bake this casserole in the oven. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown pork chops OR boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a skillet.
- Place alternating layers of pork chops/chicken breasts, potatoes, onions and green peppers in a baking dish.
- After first layer of pork chops, potatoes, onions and green peppers is in place, pour half the Creamed Corn OR Cream of Mushroom soup over the top.
- Layer again.
- Season to taste.
- Pour the remaining Creamed Corn OR Cream of Mushroom soup that has been mixed with water, over the top.
- Season and top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350 or 375 F in a covered, casserole dish for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Crockpot or Slow cooker method:
- Layer the same way in a crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 4-5 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating7 people
Added to FFF, Lor..very economical..Lovely recipe!
YUMMY 55555! :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
very nice lor love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Very easy and delicious dish, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it