Sweet Potatoe BallsFrom dinnersready 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil potatoes,peel and mash.
- Mix potatoes well with margarine, sugar and nuts
- Form a ball around one large marshmallow, then roll in crushed corn flakes
- Just before serving warm balls in 350 oven about 15 minutes until marshamallow
- Has softened. Serve immediately
The Cookdinnersready Kinmundy, IL
The Rating2 people
My mom's made these, but with coconut on the outside. Fun and different. Great post! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
oh my goshhh these sound FANTASTIC! never heard of anything like this....except maybe sweet potato casserole, but these are in BALL FORM!
Five pionts! thanks for sharing!zoetheunicorn in Hastings loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!