Cranberry Sauced ChickenFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken breast halves in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, cook onion in hot oil, stirring until tender.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar and orange peel; stir until the brown sugar is dissolved. Stir in the cranberries.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken once they have finished baking the first 25 minutes.
- Bake an additional 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating6 people
sounds wonderful thank you sweetie
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wow, LT! This does sound like a keeper!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
Sounds yummy! Do you need to cover it at the end of baking? I was wondering if the sugar in the sauce turned really dark brown or if it kept a reddish color.otterpond in Windermere loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Gourmet On The GO59 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members