The Whole Enchilada PieFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/3 cup picante sauce (I have used salsa in a pinch) shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) container enchlada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 cups corn chips, crushed shopping list
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- sour cream (for garnish) shopping list
- seeded and diced tomato (for garnish) shopping list
- chopped lettuce (for garnish) shopping list
- sliced green onions (for garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat.
- Reduce heat. Add picante sauce, retried beans, enchilada sauce, sliced olives and salt. Cook until bubbly.
- Arrange 1 cup crushed corn chips in bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with half the beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup corn chips followed by 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Top with remaining beef mixture, remaining corn chips and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, tomato, lettuce and sliced green onions.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!