Taco SaladFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn shopping list
- 1 can cold pinto beans, rinsed and dried shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and drained shopping list
- 1 small red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can small ripe olives shopping list
- 8 ounces cheddar, shredded shopping list
- 1 small bag taco chips, crushed/broken, to taste shopping list
- 1 small bottle Kraft Catalina dressing, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all salad ingredients EXCEPT taco chips and dressing in a serving bowl.
- Immediately before serving toss with the chips and dressing, to taste.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating7 people
thanks..5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
I do something really similar with black beans and cooked chicken. Excellent recipe! 5 just knowing it's good!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Sounds fantastic, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!