Iron Skillet Chocolate Cream Pie With Marshmallow MeringueFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- PIE shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 6 eggs, separated shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 9-inch graham cracker pie shell shopping list
- marshmallow MERINGUE shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- jar marshmallow creme shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in iron skillet.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and cocoa.
- Stir into melted butter in skillet.
- Blend egg yolks and milk into sugar mixture.
- Over medium heat, cook until thick.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Set on rack to cool
- MARSHMALLOW MERINGUE
- Beat 3 egg whites with a pinch of salt until soft peak.
- Add jar of marshmallow creme and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over cooled pie
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Get out of town, sparow! A creamy pie in a SKILLET. You get my five! Sounds great.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
fantastic recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Simply delicious! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it