Belgian Christmas CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped blanched almonds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red decorator sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons green decorator sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter with extract then add brown sugar gradually creaming until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add in thirds to creamed mixture mixing until blended after each addition.
- Turn into a greased jelly roll pan and spread evenly to edges.
- Sprinkle almonds and cinnamon over batter then sprinkle with mixture of red and green sugars.
- Bake 10 minutes then cut into bars while still warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!